.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Sequel to The Cask Of Amontillado :: essays research papers

At precisely 1030 A.M. I got a call from a Mr. Machiano construction whilerenovating a palazzo his work force found the bones of a human. When I got tothe scene one of his employees showed me to the bones. The clothes werestill on the carcass. I asked Mr. Machiano how the body was discovered,"My men were knocking down the walls and one of them found a skeletonwith its clothes on, and thats when I called you." I asked whom hebought the palace from. "A man I would say in his early eighties, conjuredMontresor." I then left to learn about this person.. I found out thathe is living with a cousin-german right near his old home. I immovable to stopby and ask him a few questions hoping he will remember or get laidsomething. After about an hour of getting "I do not know. What are youtalking about? Please leave." I realized this was a go down on of time anddecided to go. Later that night while eating dinner I decided the next morning I wouldgo back to the umbrage scene to check for clues. The next morning Icalled Mr. Machiano and asked him to meet me at the palazzo. As Iapproached the body I began to feel a little sickish from last nightsdinner but luckily I brought some herbal tea to help soothe my stomach. Anyway, I began to search the build around the body hoping to find someclues. I noticed a gold bracelet on the ground near the body, and itread Montrsor. I decided to do a little more research on this man. Iwent to the station and asked the secretary to show me the file on anyperson deficient for more than 20 years. The list only had about fivepeople on it with a brief description. There was a man by the name ofFortunato on it who has been missing for about 50 years. He was lastseen wearing a motley. I then put two and two together and afterward someinvestigation, I found out that the carcass was indeed Fortunato. Laterthat afternoon I decided to visit Mrs. Fortunato. She took the newspretty well, but I guess she had a feeling he wa s dead She said "Thelast time I saw him was fifty years ago during carnival season." I went back to Montresors house and told him that "Next to Fortunatosbody was a gold bracelet with your name on it." He still claimed to

No comments:

Post a Comment