.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Love and Friend Essay

Among my friends, I appreciate the most is Ha.She is a good student of my class, she lived with her parents in a mild house near my house. She has long black hair, oval face and eyeball speak. What particularly struck me about her was the smile. She looks so cute when he smiles. She is a form of friends that I can share eitherthing. She always believed and helped me in every(prenominal) situation. She is friendly, gentle and endearing all friends. She alike(p)s Literacy, reading, listening to music and go downstairs heaven mua.Chung I have a lot in roughhewn with each other, has become good friends over the past 5 years. Although prison term has passed long in any case, Im and Ha in like manner trying to keep this friendshipLove is the ultimate prize in life, the present that I am most thankful for. The description of turn in is gear up in every smile, every pounding heart, and the sweet gustatory sensation of every single kiss. Love is an emotional purporting deep in side(a) the homophile soul so that, In this essay I would like to describe about my love .shes absolutely the most fearful and sweetest individual in the world to me. She always cheers me up if I am ever upset. I love her more than anything in the whole world and she cares more about me than anything else She treats me as if I were the most beautiful person in the world and never fails to tell me that She loves me. She tells me that she loves the way my eyes lighting when she tells me how much she loves me.She is so beautiful . she has long pretty red hair. SHe is so smart and beautiful and funny and nerdy and cool. She makes me love her by loving me. She makes me feel good about myself in ways I didnt gauge I could possibly feel good about. Like the way I chew my lip or the way my voice sounds.. She tries to help me with my provision and its funny because shes so smart and Im so dumb and I never understand what shes verbalize and I end up just kissing her because, math is dopy and shes gorgeous. she is just amazing. she is just perfect and shes my other half. Her piss is An and I really want to say with her that thank you for being a part of my life Love is the ultimate prize in life, the gift that I am most thankful for. The description of love is found in every smile, every pounding heart, and the sweet taste of every single kiss. Love is an emotional feeling deep inside the human soulLove looks like the wind, because it is not literally visible. However, it can be felt, giving proof to the saying that sometimes you have to believe to see. The only way of seeing love is through the ways people convey it.

No comments:

Post a Comment